To be a vibrant community of learners and sustainable partnerships – across research, policy and practice divides –generating, synthesising, sharing contextualised evidence for migrant responsive health policies in South Asia and globally.
- To define and advance a collaborative research agenda on different aspects of mobility, displacement & health in South Asia and the UK;
- To facilitate exchange and partnerships between scholars in Southern Asia and the UK and support collaborative research;
- To strengthen capacities of early and mid-career researchers and professionals (practitioners, policymakers) in South Asia & UK and;
- To advance ‘migration & health’ field by:
- grounding migration health scholarship in Southern contexts and gendered and intersectional perspectives;
- identifying knowledge and evidence gaps and priorities;
- promoting ethical inter-disciplinary research;
- facilitating dialogue between diverse sectors and stakeholders.